feelingcafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
feelingcafe

a place to relax

首页首页  欢迎页欢迎页  相册相册  搜索搜索  Latest imagesLatest images  注册注册  登录  

i'm YD Wong the singer~~~

向下 
+9
小倩
BeeBee
余哲涵
Fances
Kathy
revolke.S2
windboy
josLine
wydywong
13 posters
到页面 : 上一页  1, 2, 3  下一步
作者留言
wydywong

帖子数 : 31
注册日期 : 08-09-07
年龄 : 39
地点 : Subang Jaya

i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周一 十一月 24, 2008 2:27 pm

小倩 写道:
it has been a long time since the last time i logged in here, everything has change, and even my old account in the previous forum is no longer exist.

HEY, YD!!
u know what, u r one of my favourite singers in feeling after all these yrs. but, i'm very dissapointed that u will never sing '死了都要爱' again....

i'm surprise that u have a husky!! WOW!! i love husky too~~ especially siberian husky, too bad... malaysia is not a good place for them.... how bout yours? what breed is ur husky?

I like ur version of 'Perfect' by simple plan. What's next? can i have 'welcome to my life'?
guess what? I used to be the regular customer in feeling when i was staying in wangsa, it's a must to go feeling every saturday, and feeling cafe became part of my life!! haha!!

And now, i go there very seldom ever since i moved to sunway. Well, it's quite far for me to drive there and it's dangerous to drive alone all the way back in the middle nite...

now matter how, i will always be one of the supporters of feeling cafe!!!

hahaha!!! i will still sing the song la!!! dun worry!!! next time u come then i sing for u ok*** welcome to my life ar*** i try my best to learn the song la~~ perfect this song i usually sing as a first song of the night~~ coz easy to sing ma.. hahaha!!! hey u know wat~~ i'm staying in subang USJ 6.. n will always APPEAR at SS15.. next time u wanna go feeling tell me la~~ we go together~~ hahaha!!! i fetch u or u fetch me oso can!!! ei~~ i talk real real de loh!!! i'm not joking ok*** hahahaha!!!

mine is siberian husky... but no longer staying with me~~ coz neighbour complaining~~ now living at melacca ( my fren's place ).. only left golden staying with me!! i love dogs!! u too*** u had one*** hahaha!!! take care!!! see u soon in feeling cafe!!!

hope to see u in feeling cafe soon~~ but remember to say HELLO to me ok*** n dun be shy~~ so i can know u lo!!
返回页首 向下
小倩

帖子数 : 20
注册日期 : 08-11-23
年龄 : 36

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周一 十一月 24, 2008 6:01 pm

wahhh.... siberian husky!!! I wish to have one....sob sob....
my parents are quite superstitious and believe that having dogs at home will somehow cause disturbance, and due to that, I couldn't have a dog at home. Sad
I looooove dogs.... but only big handsome dogs likewise siberian husky, german sherpherd, labrador and of course golden retriever. I've never seen or touch a real siberian husky.... too bad, your husky is now in melaka...

okok... I will try to let u know whenever I plan to go to feeling, but only on the nite u r singing... we'll see then.

surely u met me few times when I was in feeling, it's just that u don't know that girl is me, haha!! i always try to keep low profile especially in requesting song.Embarassed
I guess i'm the only one will request 'mungkin nanti', 'kau ilhamku', '死了都要爱' and 'kenangan terindah', all in one. One day, if u see these songs no matter written in one piece or separately, perhaps u can try to spot me. haha!!! Smile
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 十一月 25, 2008 10:14 am

小倩 写道:
wahhh.... siberian husky!!! I wish to have one....sob sob....
my parents are quite superstitious and believe that having dogs at home will somehow cause disturbance, and due to that, I couldn't have a dog at home. Sad
I looooove dogs.... but only big handsome dogs likewise siberian husky, german sherpherd, labrador and of course golden retriever. I've never seen or touch a real siberian husky.... too bad, your husky is now in melaka...

okok... I will try to let u know whenever I plan to go to feeling, but only on the nite u r singing... we'll see then.

surely u met me few times when I was in feeling, it's just that u don't know that girl is me, haha!! i always try to keep low profile especially in requesting song.Embarassed
I guess i'm the only one will request 'mungkin nanti', 'kau ilhamku', '死了都要爱' and 'kenangan terindah', all in one. One day, if u see these songs no matter written in one piece or separately, perhaps u can try to spot me. haha!!! Smile

LOL... many ppl request these songs de woh~~ but 死了都要愛... maybe only u will request loh~~ Razz y keep low profile o*** hahaha!! then now i have to be alert to the song request ady~~ see whether i can spot u o not~~ hahaha!!! y only on the nite i'm singing only can go feeling*** we cannot go there yum cha de meh*** LOL!!! anyway... thanks for supporting me n feeling cafe!!
返回页首 向下
小倩

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 十一月 25, 2008 5:21 pm

wydywong 写道:
y only on the nite i'm singing only can go feeling*** we cannot go there yum cha de meh***

no lar... i mean if wana car pool, hafta choose the nite u r singing lor.... but if u also plan to go yam cha on other day, well, y not?
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周五 十一月 28, 2008 2:23 pm

小倩 写道:
wydywong 写道:
y only on the nite i'm singing only can go feeling*** we cannot go there yum cha de meh***

no lar... i mean if wana car pool, hafta choose the nite u r singing lor.... but if u also plan to go yam cha on other day, well, y not?

LOL... GOOD!!! tmr i sing woh~~~ u wanna come*** LOL...
返回页首 向下
冽.炎凡

帖子数 : 3
注册日期 : 08-11-29

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周六 十一月 29, 2008 12:14 pm

hi nice 2 meet u~i knw u,my friend call u magnet cox ur sound is full of magnetism~
we will support u always lolz,but err....herm.....erm....if can more improve...sure my friend will stick by you wakaka~
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周日 十一月 30, 2008 11:07 am

冽.炎凡 写道:
hi nice 2 meet u~i knw u,my friend call u magnet cox ur sound is full of magnetism~
we will support u always lolz,but err....herm.....erm....if can more improve...sure my friend will stick by you wakaka~

thanks!! i sound magnetism*** LOL... first time hearing this!! hahaha~~ i'll keep improving myself de~~ hopefully ur fren will stick by me!!! hahaha!!! anyway~~ thanks for supporting!!
返回页首 向下
小倩

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周日 十一月 30, 2008 6:21 pm

wydywong 写道:

sorry ler, I was kinda busy last weekend, but i guess i will be going to feeling this saturday lor... till then, spot me, spot me! but i guess zhe han knows who i am edy.... haha.... Wink
oh ya, one more thing, u said that u will sing '死了都要爱' for me the next time i go to feeling, really? i'm looking fwd to this saturday....haha... Razz
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周日 十一月 30, 2008 11:05 pm

小倩 写道:
wydywong 写道:

sorry ler, I was kinda busy last weekend, but i guess i will be going to feeling this saturday lor... till then, spot me, spot me! but i guess zhe han knows who i am edy.... haha.... Wink
oh ya, one more thing, u said that u will sing '死了都要爱' for me the next time i go to feeling, really? i'm looking fwd to this saturday....haha... Razz

LOL... i'll try n spot u!!! r u on the line now*** n i'll try to sing the song~~~ hgahaha!!!
返回页首 向下
冽.炎凡

注册日期 : 08-11-29

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 十二月 02, 2008 1:43 am

wydywong 写道:
冽.炎凡 写道:

thanks!! i sound magnetism*** LOL... first time hearing this!! hahaha~~ i'll keep improving myself de~~ hopefully ur fren will stick by me!!! hahaha!!! anyway~~ thanks for supporting!!

yahaha~we r look forward to ur improving~next next week i think we will cum again,cum 2 support u +u+u~
返回页首 向下
小倩

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周六 十二月 06, 2008 11:43 am

wydywong 写道:
LOL... i'll try n spot u!!! r u on the line now*** n i'll try to sing the song~~~ hgahaha!!!

Y u didn't sing that song*** Crying or Very sad
So, did u manage to spot me? I like the ’独家记忆‘cum’我不是伟人‘ that u sang with zhe han. the combination was damn nice!!! Wink
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周日 十二月 14, 2008 2:42 pm

小倩 写道:
wydywong 写道:

Y u didn't sing that song*** Crying or Very sad
So, did u manage to spot me? I like the ’独家记忆‘cum’我不是伟人‘ that u sang with zhe han. the combination was damn nice!!! Wink

i got sing yesterday ar!!! u din come!!! hahaha~~~ i dun dare to sing last time coz not in the form to sing tat song~~
返回页首 向下
小倩

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周日 十二月 14, 2008 6:19 pm

wydywong 写道:
i got sing yesterday ar!!! u din come!!! hahaha~~~ i dun dare to sing last time coz not in the form to sing tat song~~

LoL.... i'm staying so far away, couldn't afford to go there every week lar, somemore i'm kinda busy with my work last weekend. I wanted to, cz cindy n wen quan r both in my favourite list too, but really couldn't squeeze my time out, what to do? u didn't wana sing when i was there, requsted upon '小倩', but when i was bz n not around, u sang pulak....isk isk.... Sad
返回页首 向下
secretOverture

帖子数 : 7
注册日期 : 09-01-17

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周日 一月 18, 2009 12:43 am

It surprised me to know that you're a Sabahan. Wink

Its really great to hear you sing Indon and korean songs ler. Somehow your voice fit those songs fantastically well.

I have been to feeling again yesterday with senior. But this time YD was less talkative and cheerful for some reasons. Cheer up man!!! You look better with laughters!!!! sunny

Thanks again for giving me a good time here. Hope can see you guys again when i return here. haha.....Embarassed
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周日 一月 18, 2009 9:35 am

secretOverture 写道:
It surprised me to know that you're a Sabahan. Wink

Its really great to hear you sing Indon and korean songs ler. Somehow your voice fit those songs fantastically well.

I have been to feeling again yesterday with senior. But this time YD was less talkative and cheerful for some reasons. Cheer up man!!! You look better with laughters!!!! sunny

Thanks again for giving me a good time here. Hope can see you guys again when i return here. haha.....Embarassed

thanks woh~~~ i love those songs actually... yesterday was a bit moody coz something happened n i was very upset of it... but somehow it passed n hopefully everything will be just fine for me... fortunately i still got bunch of frens like johann n others who i can share with... hahaha!!! yesterday i ady talk a lot of crap on the stage woh....

all the best at aussie ok*** take care n be happy always!!!

p.s. dun marry aussies ok***!! how many years will u be there***
返回页首 向下
Fances

Fances

帖子数 : 8
注册日期 : 08-10-11
年龄 : 38
地点 : setapak air panas

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周一 一月 19, 2009 8:50 am

erm~~~why so UPSET ohh***
u still okie***
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周一 一月 19, 2009 11:44 am

Fances 写道:
u still okie***

erm.. i'm fine... but last few days were really moody n unhappy... i think i'm recovering quite fast as i'm keeping myself busy by playing games at cyber cafe, chit chatting with bunch of good frens... now i realise tat i still have tat kind of frens who always support me... LOL... anyway!! i appreaciate ur caring both fances n secret!!! u guys take care too!!!
返回页首 向下
secretOverture

帖子数 : 7
注册日期 : 09-01-17

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 一月 20, 2009 5:41 am

wydywong 写道:

lol....how did u know who is secret overture***
返回页首 向下
小倩

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 一月 20, 2009 6:01 am

secretOverture 写道:
wydywong 写道:

OMG!! this girl never log out whenever she uses my pc, and i thought i was the one who logged in!!! lol.... the post above was actually posted by me... gomenasai
返回页首 向下
Fances

Fances

注册日期 : 08-10-11
年龄 : 38
地点 : setapak air panas

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 一月 20, 2009 8:05 am

wydywong 写道:
Fances 写道:
u still okie***

erm.. i'm fine... but last few days were really moody n unhappy... i think i'm recovering quite fast as i'm keeping myself busy by playing games at cyber cafe, chit chatting with bunch of good frens... now i realise tat i still have tat kind of frens who always support me... LOL... anyway!! i appreaciate ur caring both fances n secret!!! u guys take care too!!!

yeah u'r welcome >
okie ady thn gud luh,dun think too much heehee...
fren must take caring each others mah rite....haha
however hope u get well soon as possible oh.....keep smiling Laughing
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 一月 20, 2009 10:50 am

yeah u'r welcome >
okie ady thn gud luh,dun think too much heehee...
fren must take caring each others mah rite....haha
however hope u get well soon as possible oh.....keep smiling Laughing[/quote]

yea!!! i will walk with my head held high n keep smilling... wuhuuu~~~
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 一月 20, 2009 10:55 am

小倩 写道:
secretOverture 写道:
wydywong 写道:

OMG!! this girl never log out whenever she uses my pc, and i thought i was the one who logged in!!! lol.... the post above was actually posted by me... gomenasai

LOL... i know her coz i searched her in frenster loh... she got left her email somewhere in this forum... tats how i know who is she... LOL...

icic... she staying with u*** sunway*** then we r very near woh~~ hahahaha!!! take care mate!!!
返回页首 向下
汤姆

注册日期 : 09-02-25

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 三月 03, 2009 10:48 am

你今天没来哦 Mad Mad Mad
返回页首 向下
jErrrrr

注册日期 : 09-06-14

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周日 六月 14, 2009 2:31 am

第一次去feeling cafe就是 YD 在唱歌~
也就是前天啦~
哇~~~
好听咧 Very Happy
真的很棒哦!!!!!
加油加油 lol!
返回页首 向下
wydywong

帖子主题: 回复: i'm YD Wong the singer~~~   i'm YD Wong the singer~~~ - 页 2 Empty周二 六月 16, 2009 4:07 am

jErrrrr 写道:
第一次去feeling cafe就是 YD 在唱歌~
也就是前天啦~
哇~~~
好听咧 Very Happy
真的很棒哦!!!!!
加油加油 lol!

hehehe!!! thanks a lot ooo!!! paiseh paiseh... i got high tat nite then went down the stage n sing... first time did tat... hahaha!!! u saw it*** wuhuuu... next time must come to feeling cafe again ya!!! ^^ there r more great singers in feeling cafe... come come come!!! n must say hi to me when u see me next time k*** so i can recognise u... ^^ take care jErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! enuf long o not*** ^^
返回页首 向下

i'm YD Wong the singer~~~
返回页首 
2页/共3到页面 : 上一页  1, 2, 3  下一步

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
feelingcafe :: Feeling 歌手-
转跳到: